Heroin Chicken Wings
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 56
- 24 chicken wing drumettes (about 2-1/2 lb/1 kg)
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried leaf oregano
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- About 1/3 cup melted butter
How to make it
- First, preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cut the wings up into "drummettes". (Freeze the pointy "tips" for soup -- they make great broth!)
- Then combine the grated cheese and the seasonings. Line a shallow baking pan with foil. (Do not omit this step, or you'll still be scrubbing the pan for days!)
- Melt the butter in a shallow bowl or pan.
- Dip each "drummette" in butter, roll in the seasoned cheese, and arrange in the foil lined pan. Bake for 30-45 minutes at 350°F.
- Then ... kick yourself that you didn't make a double recipe!!