Cream Cheese Danish
- 2 eight oz pkg of cream cheese
- 2 pkgs crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 egg white
- powered sugar
How to make it
- put 1 pkg crecent roll in 13x9 inch pan
- mix: cream cheese, sugar, egg yolk, and vanilla together
- pour over crescent rolls
- put the other pkg. of rolls ontop of cream cheese mixture
- beat egg white till frothy and brush over crescent rolls and bake at 350 for 20 min.
- top with powered sugar
- or mix poowered sugar with water and top.