- 1 pound hamburger
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 4oz can of mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 T Italian seasoning
- 20-25 slices pepperoni
How to make it
- Preheat oben to 350
- Brown beef and drain fat off.
- Add spaghetti sauce and mushrooms and simmer 10 minutes
- In a small bowl mix rocotta, egg, 1/4 cup mozzarella, and Italian seasoning. Mix well with fork.
- Grease an 8X8 baking dish. Layer everything like you would lasagna with hamburger, ricotta, cheese, and pepperoni slices.
- Bake until bubbly about 20 minutes.
- *Change it a bit by adding parmesan cheese or spinach!*