- 2 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- 1 Cup of Buttermilk
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups of Pancake Mix (I Prefer Cracker Barrel)
- 1 Tablespoon of Butter for each Pancake
- Log Cabin Maple Syrup
- Fruit (Optional)
How to make it
- Combine the Eggs, Buttermilk, and Vanilla in a small mixing bowl.
- Add the Pancake mix slowly, and stir it until all of the lumps are gone.
- Put any Fruit you like into the batter, and stir them in. (strawberries, blueberries, etc.)
- Ladle the batter into little circles in the skillet or griddle. (Melt butter on the skillet first)
- Cook the pancake until it begins to bubble, and the flip it.
- Cook the other side of the pancake until it is golden brown, and take it off of the skillet or griddle.
- Put the butter on the pancake, and smother it in syrup!