Cocktail London Broil
- 1 flank steak for London broil
- barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup red wine
- French bread, sliced
- garlic powder
- fresh parsley, minced
How to make it
- Pierce flank steak with a fork. Brush both sides with a good quality barbecue sauce. Place in zip-lock bag.
- Pour wine into bag. Seal and chill overnight.
- Remove meat from marinade. Broil 2 inches from heat source for 5 to 7 minutes per side. Remove from oven and chill at least 2 hours.
- When well chilled, slice very thinly across the grain. Arrange on one side of serving platter.
- Meanwhile, spread bread slices with butter and sprinkle with garlic powder and parsley.
- Broil bread until lightly browned. Arrange slices on serving platter.
- Serve with a nice mustard in the center.