Slow Cooker Beef Stew
- Time 480 minutes
- Serves 12
- 3-4 pounds cubed stew beef
- 4 cups diced raw potatoes-such as Yukon Gold or Red potatoes. I don't recommend using Russets.
- 2 cups sliced raw carrot
- 1 can green peas-drained
- 2 cans Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix-or to taste
How to make it
- In a 4-quart crock pot or larger,combine mushroom and onion soups. Mix well.
- Add beef(no need to brown first),potatoes,and vegetables.
- Stir until well coated.
- Cover and cook on low for 10-12 hours.
- Serve with hot biscuits or bread.