Fat Free Sugar Cookies
- Softened butter - 2.5 tbsp
- Sugar - 5 tbsp (Add more if you like sweet cookies, after all they are called sugar cookies!)
- Egg - 1
- Flour - 1 cup
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - one pinch
How to make it
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder till all three have mixed properly.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Slowly add the lightly beaten egg and the flour mix to this to make a dough that will be slightly crumbly.
- Wrap in a plastic sheet and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Once cool, roll out the dough and cut into desired shapes. I dont have any cookie cutters so I made smal balls and flattened them out with my hand. I also sprinkled some sugar on top before baking.
- Preheat oven and bake the cookies. They were done in 8-10 mins, so stick around!