Spareribs With Orange Honey Glaze
- 3 lbs. spareribs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 garlic, minced or pressed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Grated orange rind for garnish
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400.F
- Cut spareribs into 2 to 3 rib pieces.
- Sprinkle on both sides with salt and pepper. Place into 13 x 9-inch baking dish.
- Bake in hot oven at 400.F for 40 minutes. Drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, mix together tomato sauce, orange juice, honey, vinegar, onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. Pour mixture over ribs to coat evenly.
- Lower oven temperature to 350.F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until ribs are juicy and tender.