- Time 30 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 pkg. cake mix, yellow or white
- 1 pkg. instant pistachio pudding
- 1 c. oil
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 c. 7-up or gingerale or club soda
- 1 c. nuts (chopped very fine)
- 1 box pistachio instant pudding
- 1 1/4 c. milk
- 1 (8 oz.) Cool Whip
How to make it
- Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, oil, 7-Up and nuts together.
- Blend well and beat 4 minutes.
- Grease and flour Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Turn out on plate and when cool, frost with icing.
- Blend all together and beat until light and fluffy.
- Spread on cake.
- This cake must be kept refrigerated at all times.
- Also great in a 9x13 pan or as a layer cake!