Chipped Beef And Chicken Casserole
- Time 120 minutes
- Serves 8
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 8 strips bacon
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 jar dried beef, chopped
How to make it
- Roll each chicken breast half and wrap a strip of bacon around each.
- Make a bed of the chopped dried beef in a large casserole dish.
- Place the 8 chicken breast rolls on the chopped beef.
- Combine sour cream and soup; pour over the chicken.
- Bake slowly, at 300° for 2 hours, or until chicken is cooked and bacon is crispy.