Easy Pesto Chicken
- 8 whole boneless skinless chicken breast cut in half and rinsed
- 1 jar prepared pesto sauce or homemade if you have ingredents!
- 1 - 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it
- Pre heat oven to 375 degrees
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil and spray lightly with cooking oil.
- Pat chicken halves dry and arrange in pan.
- Spread liberally with pesto sauce
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or until firm.
- Uncover and sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and return to oven to brown uncovered.
- Serve with pasta or delicious with garlic mashed potatoes and a salad and rolls.