Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Time 23 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil or margarine
- chicken bouillon cubes, dissolved in 6 cups of water
- 2 (10 ounce) packages of frozen chopped broccoli, thawed or 1 bunch fresh broccoli, cut up
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, dried minced garlic or one garlic clove crushed
- 8 ounces of angel hair pasta
- 1 pound of cubed Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups of milk
How to make it
- In a large pot, saute onions in oil for 3 minutes.
- Add the dissolved bouillon, broccoli and garlic and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Add the noodles.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese and heat till soft.
- Add the milk and heat till cheese melts and soup is hot.
- Do not boil!