White Blizzard Chocolate Martini
- 4 ounces of Absolut Vanil vodka
- 1 ounce of clear Creme de Cacao
- 2 ounce of Godet White Chocolate liqueur
- 1 teaspoon of coconut flakes
- 2 freezing martini glasses
How to make it
- Add the vodka to a shaker half full of cracked ice.
- Shake vigorously for a full minute.
- Add the white chocolate liqueur, and Creme de Cacao.
- Swirl the shaker for another full minute, and then let it rest for a minute.
- Strain your martini into the freezing martini glasses.
- Each glass gets half of the coconut flakes.
- Stir each martini gently to start the blizzard!