Toffee Dream Pie
- 32 marshmallows
- 1/3 Cup whole milk
- 5 chocolate covered toffee bars, crushed (Heath bars)
- 1 Cup heavy cream
- 8 inch baked pie shell
- slivered almonds (optional)
- whipped cream (optional)
How to make it
- Combine marshmallows and milk in a double boiler. Heat until marshmallows are melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in crushed bars until partially melted. Chill until thickened, but not set.
- Beat cream until thick. Gently fold marshmallow mixture into whipped cream.
- Spoon into baked pie shell. Chill until firm, at least three hours.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and whipped cream, and serve.