Stuffed Pork Loin With A Kick
- 1 boneless pork loin cut into 1/2" steaks
- 2 onions cut into fine slices
- 2 boxes of favorite stuffing mix. (flavored works well)
- Essence : recipe will follow
- optional: canned mushrooms and 1/2 can of mushroom soup
How to make it
- Preheat oven 400 degrees
- Make stuffing according to directions
- Place loin steaks onto a baking sheet. Sprinkle essence generously over loin steaks.
- Layer onions (mushrooms and soup) over loins steaks.
- Place in oven until almost done - approx 15 - 20mins?
- Take out and top with stuffing finish cooking.
- Serve with any side dish.
- 2 1/2 tbs paprika
- 2 tbs salt
- 2 tbs garlic powder
- 1 1/2 tbs cayenne pepper
- 1 tbs black pepper
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tbs dreid thyme
- Combine all ingredients thoroughly and place in an air tight shaker.