Penne With Creamy Vodka Sauce
- 5 1/2 cups Prego Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pkg. (16 ounces) medium tube-shaped pasta (penne), cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Heat the sauce, vodka, basil and pepper in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- Put the pasta in a large serving bowl.
- Pour the sauce mixture over the pasta.
- Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.