Chicken Breasts With Dried Beef
- 4 ounces of dried beef
- 4 chicken breast filets or 1 lb. of chicken tenders
- 2 slices of bacon
- 8 oz sour cream
- 1 10 oz can of cream of mushroom soup
- Egg noodles or brown rice
How to make it
- Cover the bottom of a 9x9 baking dish with dried beef.
- Arrange chicken in a layer over the beef.
- Mix sour cream and soup together.
- Spread evenly over the chicken and beef.
- Layer bacon strips over the top.
- Bake covered at 325 degrees.
- Uncover and bake an additional 30-45 minutes.
- Serve over noodles or brown rice.