Broccoli Chicken DijonFrom silentc 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon corn starch shopping list
- 4 cups broccoli florets (could use frozen - just thaw & drain) shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard shopping list
How to make it
- Mix chicken broth, mustard, soy sauce and corn starch; set aside.
- Cook and stir broccoli and garlic in hot oil in large skillet on medium-high heat until crisp-tender.
- Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 3 to 4 minutes or until cooked through.
- Add broth mixture; mix well.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Return broccoli mixture to skillet; mix lightly.
- Cook until heated through and sauce is thickened slightly, stirring occasionally.