Easy Italian Wedding SoupFrom silentc 7 years ago
- 1- 12 oz package of small Italian-style meatballs shopping list
- 2 cans (49 oz. each) chicken broth shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups orzo or ditalini pasta shopping list
- 1 cup carrots, chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- parmesan cheese for garnish shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, heat broth to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.