Easy Italian Wedding Soup
- 1- 12 oz package of small Italian-style meatballs
- 2 cans (49 oz. each) chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups orzo or ditalini pasta
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, heat broth to a boil.
- Add remaining ingredients and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.