Sues Sausage Rice Casserole
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 46
- 1 lb HOT Pork Sausage
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green peppers
- 2 cans chicken broth
- 1 cup uncooked white rice (not instant)
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper, or more to taste
How to make it
- Cook sausage until almost done
- Add celery, onions and green peppers. Cook until tender.
- Add chicken broth, salt, pepper.
- Add rice. Let it come to a boil, then pour into buttered casserole dish.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour (check in 45 minutes)