Barbecue Ham Sandwiches
- 1cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons ReaLemon Lemon Juice from Concentrate or the juice from 1 average size lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 lb. thinly sliced cooked ham from the deli
- Buns or hard rolls, split
How to make it
- In medium saucepan, combine all ingredients except ham and buns.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat simmer uncovered 5 minutes.
- Add ham; heat through.
- Serve on buns.