Yummy Braised Tofu
- 1 pack of firm tofu - pat dry and cubed
- 2 green onions sliced diagonal
- 2 tbsp. olive oil for pan frying
- ------------Sauce Mix-----------------
- 3 tbsp. shoyu japanese soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 chili pepper minced(optional, i like it spicy)
- 1 tsp. honey (optional)
How to make it
- in a hot wok or pan, heat the olive oil until hot and carefully put the tofu cubes in to pan fry
- meanwhile, mix the sauce mixture together in a separate bowl.
- be sure to flip the tofu so that it can slightly brown evenly
- when the tofu are slightly brown, pour in the sauce mixture and turn the heat to medium. stir to evenly coat the tofu and cook for about 5-10 min.
- place the tofu on a plate and pour the sauce on top of the tofu and garnish with green onions.