Bacon Avocado Tomato Cheese Panini
- 8-oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ C. mayo
- 1 C. shredded sharp Cheddar
- ½ C. fresh basil, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 T. onion, minced
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- 12 (½”) sourdough bread slices
- 4 avocados, peeled and sliced
- 3 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 ½ lb thick-sliced bacon, cooked
- butter or margarine
How to make it
- Spread butter on 1 side of bread. Lay buttered side down.
- Stir together cream cheese, mayo, cheddar, basil, garlic, onion and pepper and spread mixture evenly on bread slices.
- Layer 6 bread slices evenly with avocado, bacon, and tomato; top with remaining bread slices.
- Grill in panini press for 3 min or until golden. Makes 6 servings.