Salmon Asparagus Pie
- 1 lb. asparagus cut in 1 inch pieces (2 cups)
- 4 medium green onions sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 oz)
- 1 can (6 oz) skinless, boneless, pink salmon. Drained and flaked.
- 1/2 cup bisquick (or make your own)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh basil or 1/2 tsp. dried basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Grease 9 inch pie plate.
- Sprinkle asparagus,onions,3/4 c. of the cheese and the salmon in the plate
- Stir remaining ingredients till blended. Pour into plate.
- Bake 30-35 minutes or till kinife inserted in center comes clean.
- Sprinkle with the rest of the cheese and bake 2 min. more or till cheese melts,
- Let stand 10 min. before serving.