Hot Corn Dip
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed, well drained
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped pickled jalapeño peppers
- 1/4 tsp. chili powder
- pinch of cayenne pepper
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix all ingredients except chili powder and crackers until well blended.
- SPREAD into 9-inch pie plate; sprinkle with chili powder & cayenne pepper.
- BAKE 20 min. or until golden brown and bubbly. Serve hot with the crackers
- **I have also thrown this into the microwave for about 5-10 minutes (til cheese is melted)**