- 1 tsp salt
- 1 c.of your favorite barbeque sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 pd pork tenderloin
How to make it
- 1. You will want to prep your grill for an indirect heat.
- 2. Season the tenderloin with pepper, salt, and garlic powder.
- 3. Oil the grill grate slightly and place the tenderloin on the grill, making sure that the drip pan is under the meat. Cook for 30 minutes.
- 4. Brush your favorite barbeque sauce over the tenderloin. Continue to cook for 15 minutes, slice, and serve.