Double Fudge Brownies
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2/3 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Water
- 2 cup Chocolate chips (1 12oz pkg semi-sweet)
- 2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 4 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cup Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Nuts chopped (optional)
How to make it
- In a small saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cup sugar, 2/3 cup butter, and 1/4 cup water. Bring just to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add one 12 ounce
- package (2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Stir until chocolate melts.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl. Beat in four eggs, one at a time.
- In a small bowl combine flour, soda, and salt.
- Gradually add flour to chocolate batter.
- Blend in 1 cup chopped nuts if desired.
- Pour into greased 13x9x2 inch pan. Bake at 325 for 50 minutes.