White Chocolate Macadamia Cupcakes
- Time 20 minutes
- Serves 20
- 1 package white cake mix, plus ingredients to prepare cake.
- 1 package hite chocolate instant pudding and pie mix
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut
- ` cup white chocolate chips
- 1 container white frosting
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line muffin tins with paper liners.
- Prepare cake mix according to directions, beating in pudding mix with cake mix ingredients. fold in nuts.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks 10 minutes. Remove from pans and cool completely.
- Meanwhile, spread coconut evenly on ungreased baking sheet. bake 350 degrees 6 minutes, stirring occassionally, until light brown. Cool completely.
- Place white chocolate chips in microwave bowl; microwave 2 minutes on medium setting, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth. cool slightly befor stirring into frosting.
- Frost cupcakes, and top with toasted coconut.