Cheesecake BallsFrom goocran7 7 years ago
How to make it
- beat cream cheese for 5 minutes, until fluffy
- melt candy melts in microwave in 1 minute increments
- mix two ingredients until well blended
- chill in refridgerator for 2 hours
- remove from refridgerator and scoop out and roll small balls, approx. the size of the tip of your thumb
- place on wax paper lined cookie sheet
- after rolling all balls, place in refridgerator for about 10 minutes
- melt 1 stick butter and place graham cracker crumbs in bowl
- take balls out of refridgerator and use a toothpick to dip the balls in the butter then roll them in the graham cracker crumbs, place back on cookie sheet and return to refridgerator for 10 minutes.
- store in refridgerator
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookgoocran7 White House, TN
- Not added to any groups yet!