Caramel Graham Popcorn Balls
- Time 10 minutes
- Serves 12
- 32 Caramels, unwrapped
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 quarts popped popcorn
- 16 Honey Grahams, coarsely chopped (about 2 cups)
- 2 tablespoons holiday colored sprinkles
How to make it
- Heat caramels and water in saucepan over low heat stirring occasionally until melted and smooth.
- Toss popcorn, chopped grahams and sprinkles with caramel mixture in large bowl; cool slightly.
- Shape mixture into 12 balls.
- Cool completely.
- Wrap in colored plastic wrap; tie ends with ribbon.
- Store up to 1 week.