Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Time 12 minutes
- Serves 20
- 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup sweet butter, soften to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup mashed, over-ripe bananas
- 6 oz. semi-sweet chocolate chips
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 400
- Grease a couple of cookie sheets with butter
- Cream the butter and sugar until fluffy
- Add the egg and beat until just incorporated
- Sift together the dry ingredients and add half of that mixture in gently.
- Add the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the rest of the dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Stir in the chocolate chips
- Drop the batter by heapsing spoonsful onto the perpared cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and using a spatula place the cookies on racks to cool
- These freeze well