Sweet Potato Pie
- 4 oz cream cheese-softened
- 2 cups cooked mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 2 eggs-lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 unbaked deep dish 9" pie shell
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In the bowl of an electric mixer,beat cream cheese and sweet potatoes together.
- Add sugar and half and half. Continue to beat until mixture is fluffy.
- Add butter and eggs Mix well
- Toss in cinnamon,nutmeg,flour, and vanilla. Mix well
- Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- Bake in center of oven for 50-60 minutes or until set.
- Serve warm or cold with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.