Yogurt And Fruit Crepes
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup coolwhip
- 1 cup of your favorite yogurt (I used strawberry)
- 1 cup of your favorite fruit sliced (I used blueberries)
How to make it
- In a bowl add flour, egg, salt and just enough water to make it runny.
- heat a frypan and spray with plenty of pam.
- pour batter into center of pan and tilt the pan to run the batter as thin as possible. this will take practice and the first crepe is usually trash i find.
- as the crepe cooks you will see it change texture starting at the outside, when the whole crepe is changed, flip.
- when the crepe is done, place on a flat surface.
- in a bowl, mix coolwhip, yogurt and half the fruit.
- spoon a small amount on to the crepe and roll it up, then spoon more onto the top and garnish with more sliced fruit and sprinkle a little sugar over the top.