- 1 (16 ounce) package penne pasta
- 2 Tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tomato, diced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 lb. shrimp, washed
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil.
- Stir in garlic, basil, oregano, parsley, tomato, salt and pepper, and cook 5 minutes.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted. Add shrimp and heat through, toss with cooked pasta and serve piping hot. Have grated cheese on side and a small green salad..