SAs Home Made Pizza
- Time 30-45 minutes
- Serves 68
- Dough: 3 Cups Self Rasing FLour
- 300ml Water
- 3 Tbl Cooking oil
- Toppings: Tamatoe Souce
- Cooked Ham (chopped in blocks)
- Mushrooms (chopped)
- Tamatoes (chopped)
- Green, red and yellow pepper (sliced)
- Gouda Cheese
How to make it
- Dough: Mix the flour, water and cooking oil till smooth.
- If the dough is too sticky, add some more flour to make it perfect. (it should not stick to your hands and fingers)
- Put in warm place for 45min to raise.
- After 45 min, put in oven dish and spread it over the bottom of the dish.
- Spread tamatosouce on the dough evenly.
- Put all the toppings on top as much as you like and how you like
- Bake in a oven (180ºC / 356ºF) for about 30 - 45 min or till all the cheese has melt and the crust is perfect.