Kraft Macaroni and Cheese CopyCatFrom nocturnalife 6 years ago
How to make it
- Bring 8 cups (2 quarts) of water to a boil over high heat in a large saucepan. Add elbow macaroni to water and cook for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally.
- As macaroni boils, prepare sauce by combining cheddar cheese,
- Cheez Whiz, and milk in a small saucepan over medium/low heat.
- Stir cheese mixture often as it heats, so that it does not burn.
- Add salt. When all of the cheddar cheese has melted and the sauce is smooth, cover pan and set aside until macaroni is ready.
- When macaroni is ready, strain water, but do not rinse the macaroni.
- Using the same pan you prepared the macaroni in, combine the
- macaroni with the cheese sauce, and mix well.
- Makes about 4 cups
People Who Like This Dish 10
- tooheymomster Springfield, MA
- farzana Karachi, PK
- happyapplegirl Nowhere, Us
- nanniegigi Saint John, CA
- cherrybomb Ladera Ranch, CA
- grandmacooks Somewhere In , VA
- vickycummins Munster, IN
- lycett CANYON COUNTRY, CA
- coffeebean53 Charlotte, NC
- nocturnalife North West Corner, IL
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔