Coconut-pineapple Refrigerator Cake
- Time 30-35 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 20 oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 sm. pkg. coconut
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
How to make it
- Prepare 1 box yellow cake mix according to instructions.
- Bake in 9"x13" pan.
- While warm, puncture cake thoroughly with fork. ( I use a wooden spoon handle.)
- Pour one can sweetened condensed milk evenly on top of cake. Spread 1 can crushed pineapple over cake (do not drain).
- Sprinkle generously with coconut. Cool cake.
- Ice with Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Store leftovers in refrigerator.