Smoked Pork Chops With Apples
- 6 smoked pork chops,loin,cut 3/4" thick
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 2 Tbs. cider vinegar
- 2 medium baking apples
How to make it
- in a skittle over high heat, heat chops,cider,vinegar and syrup till boiling.reduce heat to medium,cover and cook for 15 minutes,turning chops once.
- meanwhile,cut apples into wedges.
- remove chpos to a platter
- add apples to skillet.heat ot boiling and cook till apples are fork tender and liquid is thick and syrupy,about 10 minutes
- return chops to skillet and heat through,turning once to coat both sides with glaze.