- 1 pack of all beef franks , 8 or 10 pk.
- 1 pack of bbq chips, crushed
- 1 pack of shredded sharp chesse
- worcestershire sauce
- sour cream
How to make it
- Preheat oven on 350
- lay franks on pan( i use a cookie pan)
- slice down from one end to the other, be careful not to cut all the way through , so they are laying open.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together, bbq chips, cheese and
- add worcestershire sauce, just enough to wet the mixture
- you do not want it very wet.
- use a spoon to drop the mixture into the open franks. pack each one full.
- cook for 30 minutes or until the franks are done and a little brown.
- serve sour cream on top of each one.