Tuna Fish Caper Lemon Pasta
- Medium shells (boil amount that suits your needs)
- 1 can tuna fish, drained
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1/4 cup fruity olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper (or to taste)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- grated parmesan cheese
How to make it
- Break tuna chunks up into bite-sized pieces.
- Into a bowl, put in the garlic, capers, lemon juice, olive oil, and salt and pepper.
- Stir, taking care not to mash the capers.
- Boil medium shells until al dente (tender.)
- Drain pasta and put it into a serving bowl.
- Pour tuna fish mixture over the noodles.
- Garnish with parsley and parmesan cheese.