Crock Pot Corn Chowder
- Time 450 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 slices bacon, sliced
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 2 cups potatoes, diced, peeled
- 20 ounces frozen whole kernel corn, broken apart
- 16 ounces cream-style corn
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup water
How to make it
- In skillet or microwave, fry bacon until crisp; remove and reserve.
- Add onion and potatoes to bacon drippings and saute' for about 5 minutes; drain well.
- Combine all ingredients in Crock pot. Stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW setting for 6 - 7 hours