Crockpot Chicken Tikka Masala
- 1 1/2 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast diced into large cubes
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 ounces milk
- 5 ounces natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small can of tomato sauce
- 5 cloves (large size) garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 can chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
How to make it
- Whisk together all of the ingredients then add marinated chicken in your crockpot.
- Turn the crockpot on low until the chicken is cooked throughout (6-8 hours).
- Most people serve over Basmati rice.