Lexington Style BBQ Dip Sauce
- Time 60 minutes
- Serves 10
- 3/4 cup distilled white or cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 3/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes; crushed
- salt and pepper; to taste
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup water
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in a small sauce pan and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and let stand until cool. Spoon sauce over Barbequed meats or poultry.
- Let it simmer slow, it will keep refridgerated for a while but is best when served warm over your favorite meat.