Black Olives And Egg Sandwich
- 1 small can of chopped black olives (4 ounces), drained!
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, cooled and chopped
- 2 finely chopped green scallions (add more if you like)
- 3 TB regular mayonnaise (I do not use sweetned Mayo.)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Whole wheat bread, lightly toasted or bread of your choice
- Lettuce leaves
How to make it
- Mix all of the ingredients together and spread over toasted bread.
- *Kids love this mixture with Ritz or Wheat Thin crackers. This mixture makes a wonderful dip! (And its really good on old fashioned corn rye bread!)