- 1 pound gound beef
- 1 small onion chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 pkg taco seasoning
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1 pky shell macaroni cooked and drained
- 1 can chopped green chilis
- 2 cups shredded cheddar divided
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In skillet brown beef and onion, drain.
- Add water, seasoning, tomato sauce; mix.
- Bring to a boil and then simmer for 20 minutes.
- Stir in macaroni, chilies, and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt baking dish.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese and bake for 30 minutes of until heated through.