Gorgonzola Cheese Ball
- Time 360 minutes
- Serves 10
- 1 (8 oz.) package of cream cheese
- 2 ounces of crumbed gorgonzola cheese
- 1/4 cup of shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons of white wine
- 1/2 cup of chopped pistachio nuts
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, gorgonzola cheese, cheddar cheese and white wine. Form mixture into a ball.
- On a piece of wax paper, spread out the pistachio nuts. Roll cheese ball in the pistachios to coat.
- Wrap coated cheese ball in wax paper and refrigerate for at least 6 hours before serving.
- Serve with either crackers or toasted bread.