Easy Homemade Condensed Milk
- Yield: The equivalent of one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk.
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup dry milk powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
How to make it
- 1. Heat a bowl of water in the microwave until it is very hot (or use tap water if you can get it steaming hot).
- 2. Combine the remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Add the hot water and beat with an electric mixer or wire whisk until smooth.
- Note: This should be made as you need it and will not store well. One recipe equals one
- can of store bought sweetened condensed milk.