Overnight Sausage And Egg Casserole
- 8 slices bread-cubed
- 3/4 pound sharp cheddar cheese-shredded
- 1 1/2 pound pork sausage
- 4 eggs
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
How to make it
- Place bread in a greased 9" x 13" x 2" baking dish.
- Sprinkle with half the cheddar cheese. Set aside.
- Brown sausage in a skillet over medium heat. Drain and crumble over cheese and bread.
- Beat together eggs,milk,soup,mustard,and broth.
- Pour over sausage.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight(or at least 2 hours if pressed for time).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.