Sage And Red Pepper Sausage Balls
- Time 25 minutes
- Serves 312
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 1/2 cups Asiago Cheese -- grated
- 1 cup roasted red bell pepper -- minced
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 3 cups biscuit and baking mix
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment
- In a large bowl, combine sausage, cheese, bell peppers, and sage.
- Stir in biscuit mix, mixing with hands until all ingredients are
- Shape mixture into 11/2-inch balls; place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.
- Makes 3 1/2 dz.